Today you can take advantage of ongoing sales from Dell to snag a large format 49-inch QHD monitor with a $459 discount that drops the price to just $1,160. You can also buy one of Apple’s iPad Mini tablets with a $65 discount that makes it just $334.99.
- Dell UltraSharp U4919DW QHD 49-Inch Monitor for $1,160.99 from Dell with promo code STAND4SMALL (List price $1,619.99)
- Apple iPad Mini 64GB 7.9″ WiFi Tablet for $334.99 at Amazon (List price $399.00)
- Eufy Anker RoboVac 11S Robot Vacuum for $149.99 from Amazon (List price $229.99)
- Roku Premiere 4K HDR Media Player for $24.99 from Amazon (List price $39.99)
- Dell XPS 8940 SE Intel Core i7-10700 Gaming Desktop w/ Nvidia GeForce RTX 3060 Ti GPU, 16GB DDR4 RAM, 512GB NVMe SSD and 1TB HDD for $1,529.99 from Dell (List price $1,899.98)
- Intel Core i5-10600K 4.8GHz Six-Core Desktop Processor $229.99 from Amazon (List price $263.00)
Dell UltraSharp U4919DW QHD 49-Inch Monitor ($1,160.99)
Featuring a large format 49-inch display panel that has a resolution of 5,120×1,440, this monitor is excellent for multitasking on work projects. The monitor is curved and can easily accommodate multiple windows on screen at the same time. To make things even better, it’s on sale from Dell marked down from $1,619.99 to just $1,160.99 with promo code STAND4SMALL.
Apple iPad Mini 64GB 7.9-Inch Wi-Fi Tablet ($334.99)
If you’re looking for a small tablet for travel, Apple’s compact iPad Mini may be the right choice for you. This tablet measures just 7.9 inches diagonally, and it has plenty of performance for gaming and multitasking courtesy of the A12 Bionic processor embedded inside. Usually priced at $399.00, you can get this tablet now for $334.99 from Amazon.
Eufy Anker RoboVac 11S Robot Vacuum ($149.99)
Eufy designed this slim Robovac with a vacuum capable of 1,300Pa of suction. This gives it the power it needs to help keep your home clean, and it can also last for up to 100 minutes on a single charge. Right now you can get one from Amazon marked down from $229.99 to just $149.99.
Roku Premiere 4K HDR Media Player ($24.99)
Roku’s Premiere media player features 4K and HDR video support and competes directly with Amazon’s Fire TV 4K. It’s able to stream content from numerous sources including Netflix, Hulu, Vudu, and Sling TV. Right now you can get it from Amazon marked down from $39.99 to $24.99.
Note: Terms and conditions apply. See the relevant retail sites for more information. For more great deals, go to our partners at TechBargains.com.